CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 10 November 2019

Happy Couple


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog

Today's card features one of the very first stamps that I bought, and sad to say it has been reclining in a box for a number of years. However I thought it would be perfect for the challenge at Art Impressions where they are asking for 'Couple' cards
I stamped onto a 'messy play' background, and again onto a separate scrap  so that I could colour them, and glue to the card. 
A little yellow to ground them and a peeloff added. 
All layered onto a black base card
The boy cat is a deeper blue IRL

Challenges
Art Impressions  #270 - couple cards
Pixies Crafty Workshop #365 - using snippets
Crafts Galore # 69 - a/g
Crafty Catz #482 - a/g (did not do the option)

Thanks for visiting, and see you again soon

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

How cute love this and nice to dig out our old first stamps...x

brenda said...

SO pleased you got the stamp out of hiding Glennis as it really is lovely and it's a super inky background as well.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous Glennis, love your background, and the cats in 'plain' colours really look good against it - I have a similar cat stamp from 'way back when' that I use a lot for anniversaries etc.
Blessings
Maxine

Aquarius said...

Great cat stamp, deserves to be used!

Flo Langley said...

Those cats are adorable. They go perfectly with your background. Love how you have grounded them in yellow. Works brilliantly.
Hugs Flo xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to leave a comment and become a new Follower. I just became a Follower on your blog as well. I'd also like to mention that I have another challenge blog, and I would LOVE to have you play along with us. It's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly. I hope you will play along here as well:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Have a blessed week, and stay creative!
Karen L

Di said...

Gorgeous card Glennis - reminds me of the Siamese cats in Lady and the Tramp film years ago :)

Hugs

Di xx

tilly said...

I love the background you have created, great card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Nora Noll said...

That background is so COOL!! I love the little cats. Adorable card design.

Carole J said...

A lovely, sweet couples card, Glennis! Love the cat stamp! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations