CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 11 November 2019

Pretty Pink Flamingo


Welcome back and also welcome to my new follower Karen

Today's card follows the theme for Unstampables - Paradise Pretties with a twist of into the wild, which I did not do
The background paper certainly reminds me of paradise with flamingos and palm trees. Wish I was there, as today we are experiencing thunder and heavy rain!
I cut out my fringed flamingo with my Cameo Silhouette cutting machine then layered it onto a sponged shape. I also added the word 'Aloha"

Challenges

Unstampables #95 - Paradise Pretties

Thanks for visiting

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely flamingo card Glennis. Send the rains over here.xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful tropical card Glennis - we had thunder and rain last night, but nothing much today, just cloud, but warm.
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

It's a lovely dreamy creation on the pretty pinks and beautiful Flamingo Glennis.

B x

Karen Dunbrook said...

cute card...so happy.
x Karen

Keti's Projects said...

Flamingos all the way. I love you project. Thank you for sharing with us at Unstampabelles. Keti (DT)

Keti's Projects said...

Lovely flamingo. You nailed it with tropical. Thank you for sharing with us at Unstampabelles. Keti (DT)

frommycraftroom said...

Lovely. Very tropical feel. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.