CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 13 September 2013

Thinking of You

The current challenge at CuttlebugMania is for nature.
I have embossed the green background in my 'bug, and also diecut 2 spellbinders butterflies, from a snippet of off white card, which I then sprayed with Glimmermist and attached with the second layer raised.  It has a lovely sheen. I trimmed a snippet of black for the sentiment
I would also like to enter the challenge at Simon Says for embossing, and Pixie's Playground because I used 2 lots of snippets!

5 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Great use of snippets!

Di said...

Really pretty snippets card Glennis - and clever to do the double layer butterfly. It's details like that which really make a card special! Love it!

Hugs, Di xx

Jannie said...

Hi Glennis, love your layout!! it is a gorgeous card!!

Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Kimbo said...

This is fabulous. I have that folder but never used it but this is perfect for it. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this week x

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your elegant card! The color scheme and the embossed background are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)