CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Inspired by....

.......Alison Bomber at
Paper Artsy!
I have tried to follow the style and colours of some of the examples.
The background was sprayed with Dylusions and the gaps sponged with antique linen DI. I then stamped with my Jofy stamps and went over them randomly with a fine black sharpie. I also sponged on some gold paint through a stencil.
I would like to enter this at Paper Artsy, and also Vintage Stamping for anything from the garden.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Love the over stamping Glennis and the shadow effect you have done with the sharpie. The gold really makes it all pop.

Thank you for sharing with us at Vintage Stamping Challenges.

Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

Words and Pictures said...

Love the spritzed blues and greens - definitely one of my favourite colour combinations, and the gilded harlequins are lovely! Thank you so much for joining in with the fun at PaperArtsy.
Alison x

Sarah B said...

very pretty - my favourite colours too ! xx

brenda said...

Stunning colours Glennis loving the funky flowers, I know Alison is a fan of them as well.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts and FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping challenges.

B x

Craftyfield said...

The background is gorgeous!

Trish said...

It's gorgeous!