CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 5 September 2013

A Winner....

.....and I was too. I recently won two sets of Marianne Collectables from The Southern Girls Challenge.
I made this card using the cup die and the ball die and also the sentiment.
The cup is actually gold card, but it does not scan well. I cut them from bits from the snippet box and so too is the piece the cup is layered on. I will slip this into Pixie's Challenge - a soccer ball may come in handy!

6 comments:

Di said...

Hi Glennis - brilliant card. And at least you weren't trying to dodge your reflection in the gold card - scanning seems a good option.

And a football, huh?! Who said that would be allowed in the Playground - now I have visions of Mrs A running round with a whistle and flag playing at being referee :(

Hugs, Di xx

Mrs A. said...

I love your trophy die . Perhaps we can challenges the boys from the their school up the road to a game or two. I'm sure we could beat them.!! Hugs Mrs A.

Sarn said...

Brilliant masculine card.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Debs Willis said...

Great card for the men, that trophy die is brilliant!

hugs
Debs x

Cathy said...

Fantastic masculine card Glennis, love the trophy die :) Cathy x

scrappymo! said...

Great card...I running home for my whistle...maybe I can be referee!