CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 September 2013

Lovely lace

Today's card features a gorgeous stamp from Indigo Blu called Elizabeth Bennet, which I bought when I was in the UK earlier this year. I have stamped it twice and coloured and cut out the flowers from the second image, then layered them on top . I added a little sparkle to the centres, and added a piece of old lace to the lower edge.
I would like to enter this in the challenge at
Crafts and Me - lovely lace

2 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Unknown said...

Hi buddy, I just love how you did this image it's very cleverly designed. You won't see the two publishments on my page before the candy as I was experimenting on how to use Mr Linky and in the end got it right. I have two links now as I only did one column in the first and now have extra in the second....all will be put into the draw. luv aNNIe xx