CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 9 September 2013

Pink and Pretty

This sweet wee girl is Maggie from Cuddlebug Cuties, and I have coloured her with my limited supply of Promarkers.
R346, R327, Y417, O727, V546
The background is pink vellum embossed with my swiss dots folder, and I have added some small pearls to both pieces. I stamped the message in pink, and also sponged the edges with the same pink.

I would like to enter in
Passion for Promarkers - pink and pearly
Totally Gorguss - anything goes

2 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Well done with only 5 Promarkers, fab job. I end up using around 30+ on any one image! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

Sharon said...

Yes, well done on a fabulous colouring job. I am sure your supply with increase soon. A stunning creation. Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week. Hope to see you back again, hugs Sharon