CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 6 February 2022

Spring Colours

 


Welcome

The challenge this week at Passion for Markers is Spring Colours

I used two of the stamps from my Asian Artistry set by Stampin Up, placing them towards the bottom left. I coloured with the following markers - Promarkers, Ocean Teal, Herb Green, Pastel Blue, Caramel, and Copics - Lime Green and Yellow YO6

I used a TH die for the top right corner and then layered onto some pretty soft teal card. Three 'diamonds'  added the finishing touch.

Challenges

Passion for Markers #626 - spring colours

Creative Moments #230 - a/g (I did not use the option)

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Glennis - love the soft colours you have chosen
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Liz said...

A lovely CAS card, Glennis. xx

OlgaB said...

Just love the crisp spring feeling of this lovely CAS project.
Thank you for joining Creative moments!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB