CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 14 February 2022

Pretty pink

 


Welcome

I am back again this morning with a card using a piece of artist paper for my background.

I sprayed a little puddle of  'vintage pink' Glimmer Mist onto my glass mat, and then dipped my piece into it. Dried with my heat gun then repeated a couple more times. I wish you could see the pretty shine it has in certain lights.

I used an unnamed stamp set and Brilliance 'graphite black' for the dandelions and butterfly.


Challenges

Stamping Sensations - a/g with wings or tails option

We Love 2 Create - a/g 2nd entry

Lost Coast #137 - think pink


5 comments:

Sarn said...

Very pretty in pink! Xxx

Sue said...

This is lovely, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy week, Sue xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie - I would love to see the shimmer IRL, it must be super pretty
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Riet Harikini said...

So lovely this nature card. Thanks for playing in our think pink challenge at Lost Coast Designs.

Fiona said...

lovely card, the flowers look great on the background.

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

Fi
x