CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 25 February 2022

simple beauty

 


Hi everyone
My card today uses a background piece from my experiments box. It is on watercolour card, but I am not sure what I used to colour it. I embossed it with a folder by Jeart Craft called 'swinging flowers' and then swiped over the raised parts with Memento 'pistachio'
I have added a punched dragonfly which has wings painted with  clear Wink of Stella

Challenges


Lets Squash It #15 - grasshopper green

Die Cut Divas - angle it (my dragonfly is on an angle)
PIP #2208 - a/g
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful Glennis - great use of the background piece and a gorgeous dragonfly.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Liz said...

A beautiful card Glennis, I love your colour choice. xx

Angelnorth said...

Love your colour-swiped embossing and I bet that dragonfly has a lovely shimmer in real life!

Michelle N. said...

Lovely card-your background is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Arlene said...

Lovely card. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas for our February challenge to "Angle It".