CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 13 February 2022

Aquarius

 


Welcome
I have just finished making this card for my dil's birthday on the 18th. She also shares the day with our second eldest grandson and also the daughter of a niece, so it is a busy time
This is a design by Greg Sukendro who is a master in paper sculpture. He has written a number of articles in  Australian Cardmaking magazines.
I raided my scrap box and found enough pieces to use in the colours I wanted
I would like to enter the challenge at the Snippets Playground with this card

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!


4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous card Glennis - loving the colours and the lovely design.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

Funny how Birthday fall together, we have similar times in our family. Love the intensity of colours on this one Glennis.

B x

Sarn said...

A lovely shaped card using up your snippets of card.

Thanks for giving me a push on the swings earlier - I managed to swing quite high! xxx

Di said...

What a super card Glennis - so eye catching and beautifully made too!

Hugs

Di xx