CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 November 2021

Snowflakes

 

Hi, another Christmas card today

I have used a stencil (unknown) and Memento Bahama blue to make my pretty snowflakes.

I then ran it through my cuttlebug using a swiss dots embossing folder.The red sticker was adhered to a scrap, and the edges coloured with the stamp pad too. I ran the stamp pad around my base card which was white, to frame the embossed piece

Challenges

Let's Squash It #14 - stencil and emboss

Do-allKreatives #59 - embossing + frosty times

CardzTV #154 - a/g



Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

A gorgeous card and colours

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Glennis, a lovely stencil.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Dotty Jo said...

A lovely combination of EF and stencils - looks so pretty! Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It! Jo x

Jeanne H said...

A gorgeous card!

Doris Klein said...

Nice work

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous stencil and wonderful wintery card. I love blue and white cards. They are my favorite color combination.

GerJanne said...

That's very nice! love the snowflakes.
Thnaks for joining us at DAK!