CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 13 November 2021

Coffee Break

 

Back again this evening with my entry for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers hop

I have used a delightful digi from Stamplorations and coloured it with Promarkers. I trimmed down to an oblong to fit on my card and sponged the edges with DI walnut stain. I printed the words with my PC

Challenges

Coffee Loving Cardmakers - 2021 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Stamplorations - CAS

Stamplorations - never ending challenge

Thanks for visiting





10 comments:

brenda said...

Good enough to eat (and drink) Glennis, hope it espresso.

B x

VanessaB said...

Very cute!

Flo Langley said...

Hi Glennis. Catching up on some blogging. Grabbed a coffee and low and behold I see coffee break!! What a fabulous card. Wouldn't make a great invitation to a coffee morning with friends or a group of school Mums. Hope all is well with you and yours. Take care, Flo x

~amy~ said...

my kind of coffee break :)

Fikreta said...

its so lovely!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

Celeste Goff said...

Coffee and donuts...the perfect pair! Great card!

kiwimeskreations said...

A great use of the image Glennis - love the resultant card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

maria f. said...

Yum. Loving the pink icing! Great to have you join us at STAMPlorations CAS Cards challenge this month!

Marianne said...

Such a sweet card (pun intended lol)!

foleysfriend said...

Lovely card! Feels like a little coffee and donut party with friends! Great job of adding color to the digi and I like the shading on the panel. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

sue n.