CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 10 November 2021

Merry Christmas

 


Welcome
Another Christmas card from me today
I watched JoFY on FB showcasing her Let it Snow stamp, but I liked the idea so much I went ahead and followed her idea using what I had.
I cut my kraft card slightly smaller than my white card base. I found a scrap of vellum in my 'bits' box, stamped the sentiment, embossed with white detail EP, and wrapped it around the kraft piece
I then splattered with some watered down white ink, then attached the snowflakes. I coloured only the Merry in a blue pen and added some blue gems too

Challenges
Christmas Kickstart #56 Christmas snippets

Thanks for visiting and Happy Crafting



12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Pretty Christmas card and love your soft looking card below. xx

brenda said...

White and Kraft make such an elegant combination Glennis, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful kraft card, the vellum adds a lovely dimension.
Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge with the Christmas theme!
https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/

Crafting Queen said...

Elegant card, lovely embossing in white. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping. Anesha

kiwimeskreations said...

A pretty card, and great use of the vellum to highlight the sentiment
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Love your colour combo. What a pretty card. Thanks so much for joining Di and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Elaine Stark said...

A delghtful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Elaine Stark said...

A delghtful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Flo Langley said...

Super card. I haven't started mine yet. Hugs Flo xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping. Anesha

Di said...

Very elegant card Glennis - love the white and kraft combination!

Hugs

Di xx (Christmas Kickstart Challenge Guest Designer)

coldwaters2 said...

What a lovely festive creation I love how you have stamped onto vellum the spattered white ink and the snowflakes are all so fabulous, thank you for joining us at WE LOVE STAMPING this month
hugs
lolo x