CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 7 November 2021

Best Wishes

 

Hello and Welcome

Today's card follows the sketch from MFT
I have used a pretty soft green DP for my background and cut the strips from some white canvas that was amongst the jumble on my desk
The flowers and bird are from a packet of ephemera from Ultimate Crafts, and the sentiment is from my peeloff mountain

Challenges

MFT #566 - sketch
Word Art Wednesday #515-516 - a/g
TFJB - living things



5 comments:

brenda said...

That is a pretty shade of green Glennis and lovely Bird image.

B x

Shaha said...

this card is giving me vintage vibes, I adore.

Teri Wilson said...

Great color choice. Thanks for joining us for the Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge!

Laura Gilhuly said...

Very pretty card Thanks for joining us for the Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge!

J said...

Elegant muted colors. Thanks for joining us for our monthly challenge at Sognando Scrap.