CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 7 July 2019

Stripes!


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog
Todays card follows a layout that I saw somewhere in blogland! It really appealed as it is a way of using designer paper (of which I have rather a lot!)
Celebrate is stamped with Gina K amalgam and clear embossed - I love embossing as it adds such a classy effect.
The eiffel tower was cut on my Cameo using a sparkly glitter paper

Challenges
Southern Girls - Stripes
Crafters Castle #19 - a/g

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant idea of using stripes.

brenda said...

SO very striking Glennis and a fabulous design.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Glennis - somehow my stash of patterned paper keeps growing... to think that I once wondered why people bought it!!! Now I have been converted to hoarding it, if not using it :)
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love your card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
Blessings, Jeanie
DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com