CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 28 June 2019

Party Time!


My second post today!
The challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers is '4 legged friends' so of course I had to make a card with this stamp from one of my favourite sets. I have the bird crazy set and the cat set as well, and use them a lot.
I stamped onto a piece of DP and again onto some specialty (for markers) card. After colouring with
O345 saddle brown
O427 cinnamon
O727 caramel
R766 molten red
B346 azure
I fussy cut and glued into position. The Never too old is from Art Impressions and the happy birthday is from an old set that I have lost the name from. I added some sparkly gems too.
Challenges
Stamping Sensations - show your colours

Thanks for visiting

5 comments:

brenda said...

This is such fun Glennis and I can see why yo love the set, the doggie looks as though he is just about to rush our and lick you all over, thanks so much for joining in with our June theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous and fun card Glennis - love your image, and the sentiment matches so very well.
Blessings
Maxine

Jo said...

So fun....love his face! x

Lynne K said...

Love that image, and the sentiment fits it perfectly! Great background too. Thank you for sharing your fun card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Helen said...

A great card and I love that sentiment too!

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com