CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 1 June 2019

Lavender


Welcome
Today's card features one of the first stamps that I bought. It is by a company in Australia that no longer exists - Paper Pleasure Plus
I have printed the message on my computer and coloured with Inktense pencils

Challenges
AAAcards - CAS
CASology - summer (I used summer flower)
TimeOut - phhoto challenge (I used the flower inspiration)



Thanks for visiting today - the first day of winter for us!! Brrrr!

7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

That is a pretty style font you have used here . I love the simple stamp too. A lovely CAS card. Hugs Mrs A.

Joyce said...

What a lovely card--beautiful flower and a wonderful CAS design. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology and Time Out.

Jane said...

Well what a fantastic CAS card, swoon! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards Birthday Bash, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

LucieGCards said...

Oh I love this card - it's so beautifully CAS and elegant! Thanks for playing along with our fifth birthday challenge over at AAA Clean & Simple Cards!

Jacquie Southas said...

Lovely, elegant design! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

Flo Langley said...

So pretty and elegant. Gorgeous card Glennis. Hugs Flo xx

Gerrina said...

Such an elegant stamp and card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!