CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 25 May 2019

Pretty Poppies

Hello and welcome

I have had this card sitting on my desk and I don't think I have blogged it yet. The stamp is from Stampin up and called Pleasant Poppies and I have separated this bunch from the rest. I have coloured with Promarkers, trimmed and layered onto black card and then a white card base. I have cut the 'happy' 3 times on my new Scan n cut and glued together, and stamped birthday in white detail EP
Challenges


Allsorts 10th birthday - birthday cards
Paperbabe - a/g
Cardztv - a/g

Thanks for visiting

9 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I do so love poppies and these are indeed pretty. Thank you for sharing your card with us today Glennis and joining in with the Paperbabe ATG Challenge. Creative Wishes Tracey DT

brenda said...

A really pretty Poppy creation Glennis and a striking CAS design, it's lovely to see you at our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in the fun.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Glennis - the poppies are gorgeous and I love how you have coloured and mounted them!!
Blessings
Maxine

Nat said...

Fab colouring of this pretty stamp. Thanks for joining us for our Anniversary challenge and good luck in the draw
Natx

Mrs A. said...

I also love poppies. I have two big plants growing in my garden and both have several heads about to flower on them this year. Your poppy card really pops with the bold sentiment. Hugs Mrs A.

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful card with the gorgoeus poppies!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge for our 10th birthday celebration!

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Liz said...

Beautiful design, Glennis. The poppies are beautiful. xx

Viv said...

I love poppies and these are no exception! Great card.