CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 19 May 2019

Dream


Hello and welcome to my blog
Today's card uses the 3 colours as requested for the Rubberdance facebook challenge - red, turquoise, and yellow ochre.
I have used two of their sets here, 'round in circles' and I am not sure of the name of the words set.The background is a combination of distress inks to try and get a yellow ochre colour, turquoise is a Tsukineko dauber duo, red is Versafine satin red, and the word Dream is coloured with a promarker. I stamped it on a seperate snippet, coloured and then cut it out with my Scan n Cut
I am entering this one at Rubberdance on facebook

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your background to this wonderful card Glennis - it fits the word dream beautifully
Blessings
Maxine