CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 22 July 2019

Love



Welcome

I have made today's card for the challenge at UnstampaBelles where the option is stencils and spray. I created the background using Dylusions Shimmer sprays in 'Postbox red' and 'Pure Sunshine', and then oversprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist 'Iridescent gold'. I the used 'worn lipstick' DI and my new makeup brush(life changing for me) to colour the background as the white was too stark  I took an extra photo to try and show the gorgeous colours and shine.
I punched out a dragonfly twice, painted it gold and also painted the chipboard word as well. All layered onto a black card base

Challenges
UnstampaBelles-Stunning Stencil Play - option sprays
Crafters Castle - share your favourite - (sprays)
Allys Angels - a/g

8 comments:

brenda said...

A really super inky design Glennis and the gold sheen shows through really well in your photo, often so hard to achieve.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL Glennis, wow these are gorgeous colours too. The shimmer sprays are lovely I only have a few of the shimmer but love that red...x

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous sparkly card Glennis - love how you have made it with out stamps :)
Blessings
Maxine

Viv said...

Lovely use of stencils and sprays Glennis. A great card!

frommycraftroom said...

Great use of stencils and sprays. Looks like it has some shimmer IRL. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your amazing project with us in the July "Stunning Stencil Play" Challenge over at UnstampaBelles, and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, UnstampaBelles DT
Love To Scrap 2

Keti's Projects said...

Your card is gorjuss. I love all the shimmer. Thank you for playing with us at UnstampaBelles. Keti (DT)

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful...I really like how you cut the dragonfly from the inked bkg.
xx Karen