CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 July 2019

Sketch


Welcome
Today's card has somehow managed to scan on an angle, it is not really crooked like that.
I have made this using the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. My base card is kraft and have layered a small check dp on top. My flags are also cut from dp and the image is from a set of stickers that I won recently from Stamplorations. (Thanks Shery)
other challenges
Stamplorations - neverending a/g

Thanks for visiting

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sounds and looks good to me, coffee..x

brenda said...

A great design for your card Glennis and what a super sentiment.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that sticker. Glennis, and you have really made it take centre stage on your fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine

Jo said...

Fabulous......I think most things start with great coffee xx

Debbie said...

Fun card! (Even though I'm one of the few who don't like coffee!)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Andrea W said...

Coffee is a must for me and I love the image/sentiment. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh yes, I have to agree.. Coffee is a great way to kickstart our creativity.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Paperbabe stamps and joining in with our ATG challenge.
Creative wishes Tracey (DT)