CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 7 July 2026

Sunshine


I was determined to get some time in my craft room today, and managed to make this card.
I used an AALL & Create stencil #161 for the flowers, colouring them with distress inks, 
dried marigold, squeezzed lemonade, and mustard seed. I found a piece of card in my stash which was the perfect colour for the base and used a piece of it 
to adhere the sentiment on.
I also found a toning flower from my stash and used a punch for the stamens
The sentiment is by Sassys LLC
Challenges
                                                                          The Crafters Cafe


8 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty blend of soft colours to create a lovely sunny card Glennis, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Aquarius said...

Super stencil work here and the choice of sentiment is perfect. Thank you for going along with the theme of the Allsorts challenge

karin said...

Nice card you have made, thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin DT

Cynthia said...

Lovely stenciled design, Glennis. Great summer design! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week.

Amanda said...

So Pretty! I love your card and I'm glad that you were able to get some crafty time in to make it! It looks amazing! Thank you for joining the Beautiful Blossom's team on this month's challenge, your submission is both beautiful and welcomed! We look forward to seeing more of your future creations with us! ~ Amanda

Donna Walls said...

Lovely stenciling and color choice. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we're always inspired by all the creative works shared with us.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous card Glennis - love the cheerful orange tones you have used
Blessings
Maxine

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG". Ileanaxx