CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 24 July 2026

BYSHC #5


 

Today's card for BYSHC Linky party is an SVG from digital gems.



I have layered onto a pale blue paper that has gold flecks through it, stamped and embossed the sentiment with Versamark and detail white EP. The stamp is unknown

also created the snow using a white Posca pen

The Crafters Cafe - Christmas in July
Die cut Divas - Christmas in July
CRAFT - Christmas


4 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge. Perhaps you would be interested in our DT Call: https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/dt-call.html

Cindy C. said...

Very nice, the trees look great! Thanks for playing along our July challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Michelle N. said...

What a lovely CAS card! I need that to mass produce! Thanks for joining us for Christmas in July at Die Cut Divas!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card, Glennis! I love the pretty trees! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!