CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 20 July 2026

BYSHC #2

 


Card number 2 for the BYSHC Linky party
I used paper scraps from Kaisercraft and Bo Bunny to make this starburst design. The greeting is again from Sassy's LLC which I printed on my computer

Challenges
ABC Christmas no stamping




7 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a fun card with a great pattern.

Nancy said...

What a fabulous use for some paper strips! Thanks for joining in the fun for the Christmas in July Linky Party!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Great design for scraps! Love your pretty papers and the sentiment! Thanks for linking up with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning - I can never get a starburst to look even - yours is amazing Glennis - a fabulous card
Blessing
Maxine

Jacinda said...

Great mix of papers. Love the vintage vibe. Thanks for sharing at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

Amy M said...

Great use of patterned papers

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x