My final entry for the BYSHC Linky Party
I have used the sketch from BYSHC #71 to make this card. The papers are from Hot Off The Press (the music paper and Bo Bunny for the baubles paper. Again the sentiment is from SassyLLC which I die cut and layered onto a scalloped die cut
Challenges
CRAFT #785 - Christmas
A Cut Above - a/g with a diecut
Gem of a Craft Challenge - a/g


7 comments:
Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge. Perhaps you would be interested in our DT Call: https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/dt-call.html
Beautiful love how you used the sketch challenge too. Thank you for joining us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
This is a really cute one, Vanessa. Happy crafting!
Beautiful card, Glennis! I love your mix of papers! Thanks for playing along with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
Glennis, this is such a nice card! I love the two paper elements. They're both so Christmas-y. I really love the colors too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)
Glennis, you are really making the most of this challenge - another lovely card
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful use of the sketch! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!
Post a Comment