CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 July 2022

Unforgettable

 


Good morning all

Today's card uses a background from my large box of trimmed backgrounds. I added some colour with fossilized amber DOX , a little frayed burlap, and a few water splashes

I stamped directly using Adirondak Espresso, and heat embossed with detail clear EP

The markers used to colour were Copic Y26 mustard, E79 cashew Y38 honey, and Creative Graphic 163 green bice

The branch was freehand cut from a scrap of paper and the sentiment is from an EF which has a lot of different words on it.

Outlined with a black marker and adhered to a white base card

Challenges

Allsorts - #684 - allsorts of animals

We Love stamping  - a/g (I did not use the option)

 Paper Funday #43 - a/g (I did not use the option)

Ally's Angels #60 - a/g 2/3

Carlins card Paradise #48 a/g


Thanks for dropping in and leaving me a comment

7 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous design and perfect for our challenge at Allsorts, thank you for joining us there.
Lorraine

brenda said...

Isn't it nice to have a stash of backgrounds and the colours of this one are so perfect for sunny days, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and We Love Stamping July challenge.

B x

Sarn said...

Very cute card x

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Glennis - I also love that Espresso ink, so much so that my pad desperately needs reinking....
Blessings
Maxine

Linby said...

Your owl looks right at home on your background, a great and creative layout. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

Donna Walls said...

I love Owls and every time I see one, I think for the picture floating around the internet showing an owl with his legs in full view..so adorable! Thanks for entering The Paper Funday Challenge. We love seeing all the wonderful projects.

R's Rue said...

This is so beautiful. I love it. You’re a very creative artist. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com