CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 12 July 2022

Flowers

 


Hello all

After watching a demo by Eileen Goodwin, this is my attempt at her style.

I cut a circle template with a die and coloured the part circles with various shades of Memento ink

The stamp is from LaBlanche, and does not appear to have a name

After rounding the corners, and sponging with DI worn lipstick, I attached to my base card, and added some WOS to the butterflies and some enamel dots to the circle edges


Challenges

Stamping Sensations - summer flowers

Hero Arts - birthday

Allys Angels #60 a/g

PIP #2228 - a/g

Simon Says Monday  - fabulous florals

3 comments:

brenda said...

This gives a lovely soft and delicate finish Glennis, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations July challenge.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

This is such a pretty card Glennis - love those softly coloured circle edges, and the delicate floral image is perfect next to them - I must go and find the technique.. you have inspired me
Blessings
Maxine

Essie said...

What a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty challenge with A Blog Named Hero :)