CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 1 July 2022

Gorguss girl

 


Hi everyone

Just sneaking in at the last minute with my entry for Allsorts where they are asking for 'girly'
I have had this stamp set for quite some time, and this is the first time I have used it.
I coloured with a mix of copics and promarkers, and was quite pleased with the hair, although I probably need more practice yet.
A piece of sparkly trim and a gold embellishment finished the bottom

5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So nicely done, Glennis! The sparkly trim finishes it off so beautifully and it's perfect for our "so girly" theme at Allsorts! Thanks so much for joining in!

cotnob said...

A super card Glennis, a lovely image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Glennis - I hope to see her again soon as you have used her beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

Linby said...

I've a few gorjuss girls that haven't seen ink either! This one is lovely especially with the sparkle. Thanks for taking part in my So Girly challenge at Allsorts. Lynn x

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card Glennis, and beautifully finished with the sparkly trim. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts for our "So Girly" challenge this week.
Pauline xx