CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 3 June 2021

With love

 


Hi everyone

I am back today with a card that I made this afternoon.

I used a digi from Stamplorations which I have coloured with chalk pastels for the flowers and Promarkers for the butterflies.

I cut through it diagonally, but trimmed around the butterfly. In the space I inserted a strip and stamped the sentiment with Brilliance graphite black using my Misti


Challenges

Stamplorations - spring fling

Pammies Inky Pinkies 2122 - butterflies

Allys Angels #46 - a/g

Time Out #189 - inspired by the word 'spring'




7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

What a great idea to cut around the butterfly so that it hangs over the sentiment banner you have inserted.must try and remember that.love the pastel shades you have used too. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

I'm all behind this week so late visit, but great creation as always.

B x

Nonni said...

That's a very pretty digi and I love the soft pastel look you went for! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a pretty card Glennis - love the soft colouring the pastels give, and a great way of positioning the sentiment.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

This is a fabulous design and great colours love it...x

NanaConnie said...

Terrific coloring, Glennis, and marvelous butterflies! I want to thank you for playing along in our "Butterflies" challenge this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you playing in our next challenge, too. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Love your wonderful background. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!