CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 28 June 2021

Summertime!

 


Welcome back, so nice to have you here
I have made another card using the ephemera that Crystal sent me. All the pieces are so colourful, and this certainly reminds me of summer, even though we are mid-winter here! I used two of the patterned pieces for the background, then layered the image with a scrap of black card, and added a matching button for extra interest

Challenges
Allsorts #630 - use design paper
Unstampabelles #112 - my season is Summer
Crafty Catz #557 - I used the Summer option


5 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely summery look to this one Glennis, for some strange reason I don't like watermelon but it always looks so refreshing when I buy it for the family, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Linby said...

I love how you put together all the different elements to make this lovely summery card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

kiwimeskreations said...

This is gorgeous Glennis - we certainly need a reminder of summer at the moment - we had snow this morning!! Just a flurry, but definitely snow!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jane Savage said...

Lovely design so perfect for the season!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Susan Hogan said...

Definately summer! Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles for our June Challenge!