CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 27 May 2021

Serene scene!

 


Hi everyone.

I am back today with my card for a couple of challenges that are about to close soon.I printed the image on photo paper and trimmed it down. The blue layer has been embossed twice with a border die.

I have added 3 blue rhinestones and a peeloff which I coloured to match. My card base is white

challenges

Unstampabelles #111 - adventure, I can imagine setting off in a canoe and exploring this beautiful lake

Cardztv #141 - a/g

Lets squash it #8 - leave some space and bling

AAAcards #190 - birthday

Art Impressions - birthday cards



13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a lovely scene - I could spend an hour or two there! Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It! Jo x

Flo Langley said...

Hi Glennis, Calling in to say "Hellooo! Beautiful scenic card. What a lovely image. Take care. Hugs Flo x

Cardsbymaaike said...

Very pretty birthday card, love the colors. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards .

Liz said...

Lovely card Glennis, such a tranquil scene. xx

Francesca said...

Beautiful scene! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

brenda said...

How restful and relaxing that looks Glennis.

My thanks for your kind words of support on the 'issue', much appreciated.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous scene you have chosen, and beautifully presented too - love your embossed element
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and what a fab scene. xx
Have a lovely weekend....xx

Di said...

Lovely card Glennis and a super scene.The only reason I used red thin line sticky tape for the sequins was because Glossy Accents turned out, for once, not to like the card background. Sigh, we live and learn. It was as much a reminder for me in future that I wrote that itty bit of detail.

Hugs

Di xx

Jane said...

Beautiful card such a lovely scene. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Dale Tiernan said...

So serene, I would like to be there

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Love the scene you created! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

ionabunny said...

Love this. Those simple embossed lines add so much to this design. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Let’s Squash It! challenge. Hugz