CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 9 May 2021

Nautical Napkin

 

I am sharing a male card today using the napkin technique which I was reminded about recently.

I applied it to a card slightly smaller than my base card and sponged the edges with Faded Jeans DI

I then added a knotted piece of string and the birthday peeloff

Challenges

Girlz Creative Crafts #12 - Mens cards

Creative Fingers #400 - a/g

CardzTV #140 - a/g

AAABirthday #25 Birthday


Thanks for visiting and your kind comments

6 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Glennis. What a lovely nautical scene. xx

Cardsbymaaike said...

That's a nice and quick technique for sure. great effect too. Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Cards

Desire Fourie said...

Glennis this is such a wonderful creation. Love the colours. Keep safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Mrs A. said...

Lovely scene using the napkin.i was disappointed when I last tried making one as my food wrap didn’t melt even though I had my iron on its hottest setting.i think they have changed the composition in the wrap as it used to work fine. Hugs Mrs A.

Jane said...

What an amazing result you've achieved with this technique. Looks awesome. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Mari said...

What an elegant card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty