CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 25 February 2021

Purple

 

Good morning all, I hope you are enjoying your day.

We will shortly be going to do our weekly grocery shop, so just time to do this post beforehand

This design is similar to one I saw recently

I stamped my flower (Paperbabe) onto a scrap with Shades Dye ink in purple majesty, coloured with  Promarker orchid and Copic Sketch amethyst, and the centre with Wink of Stella gold.After trimming down I edged both layers with gold pen and marked out a square onto the first layer. I also outlined with gold the message piece and used a peeloff for the message. I have hundreds of these to use so you will be seeing a lot of them!!

Challenges

3 room studio #24 - use purple

Pixies crafty workshop #397 - using snippets

Passion for Markers #580 - feminine

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #152 - a/g

A Perfect time to craft - a/g

6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Glennis, absolutely stunning colour on your stamped flower, very pretty. xx

Viv said...

A really pretty card Glennis!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the dotty background square Glennis - it results in a wonderful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa xx said...

What a beautiful flower,,, thank you for joining us at PASSION FOR MARKERS

Suze said...

Nice card Glennis. I like how you offset the image and the dotted square. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Di said...

What a lovely card Glennis - and wonderful colouring too. I also like the way you offset the squares as you did.

Hugs

Di xx