CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 22 February 2021

Blue Lily

 

Good afternoon all

I found some time today to have a play with some of the goodies I received from Mrs A for winning one of her competitions recently

I wet  lines through one of the pretty papers, so that I could pull off a strip to layer across my card.

I have coloured the flower with the Spectrum-Noir  'Starry Sky' Sparkle pen and dragged out the colour with water. I then used the Nuvo glitter Marker 'Imperial Blue" to highlight the edges.

The green leaves are painted with  Magic Colour 'grecian olive'

I have added a peel-off which I coloured blue to match

Challenges I would like to enter

Stamping Sensations - colour my world

We Love Chocolate Baroque - flower, butterfly or birds

Bastel-Traum #98 - birthday

TTCRD - a/g

Paperbabe #138-a/g

11 comments:

Leanne Harris said...

A lovely CAS card with lots of what I call "scary white space"!!!! - I'm a finger print queen!!!!! That flower is very striking. Many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge xxxx

brenda said...

Such a pretty design Glennis.

B x

Kathleen said...

A super CAS card with a great image and super colours. Thank you for joining our 'Flowers,butterflies and Birds' challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Most pretty card, lovely colors and design. xx

Stephanie Klein said...

This is such a lovely card! Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.
Hugs and good luck
Stephanie Klein
DT bastel-traum challenge

Claudia said...

A wonderful birthday card, love the lilies and your combination with the blue and green.

Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT bastel-traum challenge

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful card Glennis. Love the sparkle on the flowers. Are the papers textured or is that the pattern. It gives a lovely effect. Take care, Hugs Flo xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh wow, Glennis this is wonderful! Love the texture in that paper, and the flower highlights it beautifully.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

pinky said...

Very pretty and colourful card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

berucrafts said...

wow, what for a wonderful flower card you made.

Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.
Hugs and good luck
Ute Berger
DT bastel-traum challenge