CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 14 February 2021

Best Wishes

 


Welcome back
I am quite disappointed with the result of this scan, it looks so much better IRL
I have used the same die again as in my last post, which was a freebie with a magazine, and loosely followed the directions from there .
I used a white card base, a diecut rectangle frame, and a piece of dp for my background. I also added a silver peeloff to finish

Challenges
Unstampabelles #108 - a/g
A Perfect Time to Craft #2 - open challenge
The Cats Pajamas #376 - use patterned paper

Thanks for visiting

5 comments:

Flo said...

Hi Glennis. Don't be disappointed with the scan when you click on the photo we can see the beautiful detail. Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the clean fresh look. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Hugs Flo x

aussie aNNie said...

What a gorgeous card, fabulous design and love the background Glennis. xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Glennis - love your background paper. We must read the same magazines, as I have that die too ;)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Susan Hogan said...

CAS and gorgeous. Thanks for playing along this month at Unstampabelles.

frommycraftroom said...

Beautiful! thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.