CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 11 January 2021

Open your heart

 


Hi everyone
Today's card is based on the sketch from Sketch Saturday.
I trimmed some navy card slightly smaller than my white card base and added the two pieces of designer paper. I wound some sparkly gold thread three times around on the left and then attached a butterfly that I had stamped and fussy cut. I stamped the sentiment onto a circle of white, using Brilliance 'pearlescent sky blue' for both. Finished with three gold raised pearls for decoration
I would like to enter the following challenges

Mod Squad - must have wings (my butterfly)
Art Impressions - resolutions
Allsorts #606 - favourite colour (I love this shade of blue)
Sweet Stamping - new (my sentiment is new)
Lost Coast #113 - starting with 'B' (my butterfly)



12 comments:

Dena J said...

Very pretty! I like to contrast of the navy and the other blues. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed with a fabulous sentiment and colours. x

Laurie said...

Love the layout of your card, and I'm such a butterfly lover, this really spoke to me. Great balance and a beautiful sentiment. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

brenda said...

A super design and really stylish card Glennis, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

A lovely design and it is a very nice shade of blue. Thanks for joining in with my favourite colour challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x

Sue said...

This is really lovely, so pretty, and what a great sketch! It has enough elements to keep it interesting, but not too faffy. I love how the main focal point is the sentiment. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy week, Sue xx

PinkWhisperDesigns said...

This is just so elegant and beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us for the Art Impressions Challenge!!

Mummylade said...

How lovely! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous card and I love that delicate butterfly. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

Mervi said...

Lovely and sweet card in blue shades!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Pat K said...

Fabulous sentiment on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Judy Woodland said...

What a lovely card! I love your choice of patterned papers, and that gold thread along with the pearls is a perfect final touch. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!