CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 27 January 2021

Butterfly

 

Hi everyone, I hope you are all keeping well and safe

Today's card features a Paper Artsy stamp that I have had for a few years. I had to buy it when I saw Leandra demonstrate it when she visited New Zealand
I stamped it twice with my Misti, so that I could fussy cut the butterfly and layer it
After colouring in shades of orange, I layered it with mounting tape and also added gold micro beads to the body. The flowers were lightly coloured too.
I trimmed down to a square and distressed  the edges before  attaching to the base card. A strip of Washi tape finished the bottom nicely matching the gold and orange

Challenges
The Cats Pajamas #375 - think spring (2nd entry)
Creative Fingers #200 - a/g (2nd entry)
Stamping Sensations - favourite stamp

11 comments:

Leanne Harris said...

A lovely make Glennis, that butterfly really looks great standing out from the background beautifully. I don't use orange anywhere nearly enough....I must! Many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge xxxx

brenda said...

A gloriously vibrant Butterfly Glennis which really pops from the script background. Lovely to see you at this month We Love Chocolate Baroque and Stamping Sensations challenges, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

maria f. said...

So pretty. Love the bright and cheery pop of color.

Dora said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

Kathleen said...

A really suer image in great colours and a lovely design. Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Glenis I love this, it's stunning x

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Glennis - this is amazing - love how you have used this fabulous stamp to create a mini masterpiece!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Marlies said...

A beautiful elegant card. I like the vintage look of the stamp. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Karen C said...

So glad you played along with our challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge! Hope to see you in our next challenge! Did you notice we have a DT call going on? -Hugs, Karen C IWDC DT Member

Liz McGuire, said...

Oh my, this is beautiful, Liz x

MeSi said...

So adorable! Thank you for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge. Sorry for late commenting.
Merja DT