CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 19 January 2021

A home without a cat!

 


Welcome back

Today's card features a cat from an Indigo Blu set that I have had for quite some time.

I stamped him on a scrap and coloured with markers - one of my favourite combo's of  Promarkers, pastel yellow, summer sun, and tulip yellow, and copic ciao Y38. I love how I can graduate the colours on this stripey cat!

I layered him onto a diecut stitched circle of white scrap, and then onto my yellow embossed background (Craft Concepts 'sun rays')

The sentiment is from a set by The Ink Road Stamps

Challenges

Passion for Markers #574 - favourite colour combo

Stamping Sensations - favourite stamps (I love cat stamps)

Dare to be Artsy - a/g

The Cats Pajamas #375 - think spring (I have used spring colours)

Pixie's Playground #394 - use snippets

The House that Stamps Built J1321 - a/g

Lets Squash It #4 -  ef and an animal 2nd entry


I apologize that I cannot get the link function to work, I will try again later

13 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is such a fun card Glennis and such a great card design. Your kitty is too cute and I love the graduating colours. Beautiful embossed background too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

brenda said...

Such a fun Cat Glennis and loving the bright and sunny colours, something we are short of here in the UK. Many thanks for sharing your 'Favourite Stamps' with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

Totally agree with your sentiment Glennis and I love your somewhat unconventional colouring of the cat!! Awesome way you have mounted it with the sun rays behind him
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jane Willis said...

Such a bright happy card, and the sunrays bursting out behind the cat make it look as if the cat is the centre of the universe. Which every cat lover knows is perfectly true!
Jane
Guest Designer at the Playground

Linby said...

I love your bright sunshine card - so cheery. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful and gorgeous project, simply fabulous colours and design....xx
Robot has made me work the last 3 days, stupid blogger...
Congrats on your win at promarkers

Heather said...

Very cute! I totally agree with the sentiment; every house needs a cat!! (or maybe 2 or 3 or 4!) Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Di said...

So sweet - what a bright and happy card Glennis. Really made me smile on a very wet and miserable day here.

Hugs

Di xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is such fun, Glennis! As a cat lover myself I couldn't agree more with the sentiment. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling little kitty and I love the bright yellow embossed background too, Glennis!!

Leslie Miller said...

Yellow and a cute cat on an awesome card... can't get much better!

pinky said...

So cute and sunny! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

ionabunny said...

Cats are made to shine and this one certainly does. Gorgeous bright and happy card. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Hugz