CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 29 June 2020

One Layer


Good morning crafty friends.
A bit cool and showery here today!

Today's card features one of the first stamps I bought, called Birds on a wire
I stamped it directly onto my inked background, masking, so that I could colour one bird in red
The sentiment was also printed directly from my computer, and I finished by stamping the 2 corners

Challenges
Stay Crafty with Hero #11 - One layer
Stamping Sensations - make it colourful
Cardz TV #117 - a/g
The Creative Crafters #29 - a/g

6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful card and that one pink bird sure stands out from the rest, great background.x

brenda said...

A super CAS creation Glennis, I love my Birds on Wire PB stamp as well, perfect for our 'Colourful' theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

B x

My name is Cindy said...

Super card Glennis! Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Cindy x

Cut, Fold and Glue said...

Lovely card and sentiment! Thank you for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #29.

Nan - DT

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beauty Glennis - love your fabulous background for the birds to perch against - and a great sentiment too!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beautifully CAS. Thank you for joining us in our 'Make It Colourful' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x