CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 July 2020

So Cute!

Hello

Today's card is a commission for a family with a new baby. The mother has had Chihuahuas for some time and they were previously her 'babies', so the card had to include them all
I found some suitable images and assembled in a pram cut from some spotty blue paper from my scrap box, and also found some spotty buttons in my stash for the wheels.
Apparently they loved it

Challenges
Allsorts #578 - so cute
Pixies Crafty workshop - use snippets

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulously coloured and designed, great image too....x

Liz said...

So cute, Glennis and perfect for the recipient. xx

brenda said...

How very sweet in the pretty colours Glennis, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'So Cute' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Monica said...

Hi,
I saw your card at Art Divas. It is just so very cute and adorable.

Monica

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a lovely cute card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Linby said...

Very cute indeed. Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts this week.

Mervi said...

Fabulous and cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful, personalized card Glennis - thanks for the smile it gave me. Those wee dogs are perfect!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Karen Dunbrook said...

oh my, how adorable...smiling
xx Karen

Di said...

What a great card Glennis - so personal too! That's one to be kept by the recipient I can bet.

Hugs

Di xx

Helen said...

That's a very crowded pram!! Great idea and card.

Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge Blog.

Helen x