CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 5 June 2020

Your Special Day


Welcome to my blog today.

Did you know that you could be missing comments from your blog?
I discovered quite by accident that if you click on 'comments' in the left panel, and then 'awaiting moderation' you may find a number of comments that have not been posted!

Back to my card!
 I have followed the lovely sketch at 'Stay Crafty with Hero' using some very pretty Kaisercraft 'Memory Lane Collection' papers. I added some subtle stamping to the vertical strip with my French Script" stamp, and also sponged all edges with Frayed Burlap DI. I also added some fines glass beads to the centre of the flowers

Challenges I would like to enter
Time out #163 - inspired by words
Stay Crafty with Hero #9 - sketch
Crafters Castle #30 - a/g
Southern Girls - a/g
Cute Card Thursday#637 - a/g
AUD sentiments #252 - flowers + a sentiment

Thanks for visiting

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Glennis - love the subtle colours and textures, and those gorgeous flowers
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

How pretty and so brave keeping to the soft neutral colours as it works perfectly.

B x

Viv said...

This is a really pretty card Glennis!
I've changed over to the new blogger - taking a bit of getting used to - so there's likely tons of things that are missing!

Nunzia Carusio said...

Stunning card. Love it!

aussie aNNie said...

This is how I discovered missing comments too Glennis, found them in the comment moderation section on blogger...
Cool card and awesome design with this background...hope all's good.♥

Crafting Andy said...

This is so Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Billie A said...

Beautiful stunning card. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

HandmadeByTasha13 said...

Lovely card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments!
Good luck with the challenge, and we hope to see you back soon!

HandmadeByTasha DT

www.handmadebytasha.co.uk

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

A very unique card. Love the color and texture. Thanks for joining us at Time Out.

Mynn xx said...

This is STUNNING! I LOVE the soft colors and subtle texture! Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Castle! I hope you join us again soon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx