CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Friends


Welcome back

Today's card was made to send to a young friend for Easter, I know it is not your usual chicken or bunny card, something a little different.
I painted my rainbow background on Fabriano watercolour card, then stamped the images from a NBUS  Crafty Individuals set with GinaK amalgam ink and clear embossed. I also stamped the young couple again on a scrap of white so that I could colour them and adhere to the b/g
Promarker Colours used,
C426, R738,Y437, O949, O837, V528, Y524

Challenges
Stamping Sensations - Somewhere over the rainbow
The Cats Pajamas #367 - sharing hope

Thanks for visiting

11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous card Glennis - love that stamp and you have coloured it beautifully
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

A stunning card with stunning colours, loving this .xx

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking card. Thanks for joining us over at passion for promarkers this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Marlies said...

A lovely card with a nice design and a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I'm on the Design Team at Crafty Individuals and I love what you've done here. The couple work so well against the rainbow background and it's just perfect.Thank you for joining us in our 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Joan said...

I love your card with the rainbow background and the super stamp

Thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Tracy said...

This is really sweet love the rainbow

brenda said...

I think it's a great Easter card for a youngster Glennis and super rainbow they are walking towards, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Rainbow' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

brenda said...

Not sure if I lost my comment Glennis, but just in case thanking you for joining in at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Becca Cruger said...

I think this is way better than your typical bunny card. It's soft and lovely and I'm sure it brought a smile to the face of the recipient.

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome card...I hope you are keeping well mf
xx Karen