CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 5 April 2020

Do what makes you happy


Hi and welcome back

Today's card uses the lovely Lavinia stamp that I had used last week.
I multiple stamped onto some designer paper, with GinaK black amalgam, and also stamped a sentiment from Unity in Shades dye ink (purple majesty). I overstamped in Versamark, then clear embossed. Thank heavens for my Misti, I would never be able to do this otherwise.
I added a little Wink of stella to the luna lights and also a white paint sharpie to high-lite

Challenges
Time Out #158 - purple with the friendship option

Thanks for visiting and stay safe

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed Glennes and yes, the MIsti is the crafters best friend. Oh love the luna lights and the fantastic colours you used, great background...xx

Viv said...

Fab card Glennis.
My Misti is the one thing that I simply could not live without now!

Lena said...

What a gorgeous background to showcase your luna lights. Love the soft colours!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Stay safe and well!
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lavinia World
Lena’s Creations

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Glennis - I love my misti too - an amazing tool!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

I love how you used the Luna Lights- stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki-DT

Anita in France said...

Dainty, delicate and dreamy, Glennis ... there something so magical about these lovely images ... and what a great sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Lori Kobular said...

Don't you just love those Luna Lights?? I sure do, they really dress up a card! Love the sentiment you used on your beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Grandma Bonnie said...

So beautiful and serene. I could just look at this all day. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Shauna said...

This is pretty! I like the look of the stamping on designer paper. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Karen Dunbrook said...

how gorgeous...a real beauty.
xx Karen