CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 22 August 2022

Wish

Hi everyone

First of all, welcome to my new follower, Carla Aerts, thank you

Today's card is the result of playing with some paints to make backgrounds. I first used 3 colours of Fresco paints, dotting them onto my card and then scraping across with an old credit card. I decided that I didn't like the colour combo, so mixed some perfect pearls into a little white paint and painted over the top, dabbing in some places to give a slight textured look

The circles from 'Round in Circles' (Rubberdance) were stamped with Brilliance graphite black, and the words from 'Affirmations' (Rubberdance) were stamped and embossed in detail white EP. I also coloured the large word lightly with a Sharpie paint pen

Challenges

Art Impressions #334 - Dynamic Duo (use 2 different stamp sets)

Rubberdance - a/g

Time Out #220 - make your own background

C.R.A.F.T. #648 - a/g option

TTCRD - a/g
 

Thanks for visiting

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sheryl said...

Fabulous background.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Glennis, you have created a super background for your lovely sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fascinating background you ended up with Glennis - I love your finished card!
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda said...

Love the background and your wonderful sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!