CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 25 August 2022

Birthday Balloons

 


Hi Everyone
Today's card features an image from Dr Digi that I won recently
I have coloured him using various markers , and ran a black marker around the edge. I attached to the base card, positioning more towards the top left. The message is a peeloff which I coloured black

Challenges
Allsorts #690 - a/g ( I did not use the option)
Creative Fingers #257 - a/g
Thanks for visiting, and I appreciate your comments

8 comments:

cotnob said...

A fun card Glennis, a super image and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Such a fun and happy Birthday card Glennis, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mervi said...

Happy and fun card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

kiwimeskreations said...

A great win Glennis, and I love your colouring of it. Well done
Blessings
Maxine

Liz said...

What a fun card Glennis, great image. xx

Chana Malkah said...

Adorable and beautifully colored! Thanks for hanging out on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

AndreaNorris said...

Brilliant, what a fun guy card!
Thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge this time
Andrea x

Pauline C said...

Great fun card. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this time.
Pauline xx