CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 24 April 2021

Lets Squash It #7


 



Hello all and welcome
This is one of the cards that I have made for Mother's Day, which is May 9th in our country
I have specifically made it for the 'Lets Squash It challenge' where we have been asked for 3 embossing folders and a person.
I cut my background piece and inserted a dotty one in the gap so that it would fit in my card
I then embossed the floral strip, computer generated the message, and added this lovely little vintage girl.
Challenges

8 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

This is a gorgeous card, I love your vintage image and it looks great against the embossed background. Thanks for joining in the Lets Squash It challenge this month. Sally Guest designer for April.

Angelnorth said...

What a sweet image with her tinted cheeks and bow! Love the bit of bling to finish it off and all the texture looks great!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous textural card Glennis - the main ef really suits the vintage image.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous image you've chosen to combine with your EFs! Love this! Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It! Jo x

ionabunny said...

She is so sweet and gorgeous folders your used for the background. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Hugz

brenda said...

What a delightful image Glennis and such pretty soft colours.

B x

designbydonna said...

All those pretty textures really set a wonderful background for that cute little girl.

Kampin' Karen said...

Oh, my gosh, that looks like my mother-in-law's picture!