CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 26 April 2021

Christmas Wishes


Hello everyone, I hope you are keeping well
My card today follows the sketch from Sketch Saturday
I have used a New Zealand made stamp of a pohutukawa blossom, which is better  known as our New Zealand Christmas tree, as it blooms at Christmas time and is a stunning sight, usually found in coastal areas. I highlighted the ends with red Kindyglitz, which doesn't show so well in the scan.I also trimmed some sparkly washi tape to edge the sentiment which was stamped with Brilliance, I think the colour is called red gold
Challenges
BYSHC - Spring into Christmas hop
 



9 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Pretty card, Glennis! Thanks so much for playing along with our Spring into Christmas hop!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Wonderful card! Great design and love the history on the flower/tree. Thanks for the inspiration & for playing in the hop!

Cheryl said...

Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
I love your project for the hop! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for the inspiration

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Viv said...

Lovely card Glennis!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Glennis - it's nice to see a kiwi stamp being used to such great effect
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Vannessa Osbourn said...

What a perfect Christmas card for Spring into Christmas!! Love your design!!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Dena J said...

Stunning monochromatic card with sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Dena J, Design Team

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty