CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Blue and Green

 

Welcome, I hope you are all well.


Today's card was made with an embossing folder That I had sponged ink onto, to give my pretty blue/green background. I then used markers to colour the raised areas. Blues and greens are my favourite colours, because we live at a beach, and I love to watch the changing colours of the water - so soothing 


Challenges - Fab n Funky #500 - Favourite colours

Penny's Paper Craft # 483 - a/g

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Very pretty card and great colours along with the embossing folder

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful use of the colours Glennis - and a beautiful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Buffy said...

Lovely card, your colours are subtly stunning
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
Buffy (DT) x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

Helen x