CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 November 2020

Another Christmas Card

 


 Hi everyone
Sorry I have been MIA for a while as I have been unable to use my right arm and hand properly after an angiography which left me black and blue from hand to elbow. It is slowly healing but still quite technicolour!

Back to my card, which I had made before this happened.
I followed a design I saw from Liz McGuire at buttonsforbrains as I really liked the layout.
I raided my scrap box to find some suitable papers, used some washi tape, stamped and embossed snowflakes, stamped my snowman on a scrap and cut him out, coloured his scarf and hat with Promarkers  R766 Molten Red and added some sparkly KindyGlitz to his hat.
Thanks Liz for a lovely design

Challenges
Pixies Playground #391 - using snippets
Passion For Promarkers #570 - glitter and sparkle

9 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card, Glennis. I love the cute little snowman. Hope it won't be long before your arm is fully recovered. xx

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely card Glennis - love the dark background behind the snowman. Hope the arm heals up quickly.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

Oh poor you Glennis, hubby had one of those so know how it leaves you, hope you are OK though.

A pretty card using good old Frosty.

B x

Sarn said...

It's a lovely festive card. That snowman is gorgeous.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Find me behind the bike sheds for a little festive sustenance that is SURE to make you feel better! LOL!

Hugs, Sarn x

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely cute card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

aussie aNNie said...

Great post and colours, Love the style and added goodies. xx

Julie said...

Love this cute snowman and your card is just lovely! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hope you're feeling better, that sounds sore. I'm so chuffed you liked my card. You have done a wonderful job, love it! Liz xx

Di said...

Super card Glennis - that cute PB snowman is one of my all time favourites! And I love the card design. Hope your arm is much better now - ouch.

Hugs

Di xx